Dolphin Tales Goa
Destinations: Fort Aguada, Sinquerim Or Panjim Jetty (goa)
Duration: Same Day Tour
Set sail across the Arabian Sea for a 4-5-hour dolphin-watching cruise and spy the majestic beasts in their natural environment. Keep your camera close by as you pass by the cliff-top Fort Aguada and look out for playful dolphins and boldly colored kingfishers. Finally, dive into the cool waters and, if you’re lucky, get the chance to swim with the dolphins. This small-group tour is limited to 18 people for a personalized experience.
- Watch Goan fishermen venturing on fishing expedition
- Dolphin acrobatics
- If you want, you can opt for swimming in the sea
- Assistance by expert guide
- A trip to Fort Aguada of Portuguese era
You will be picked up from your Hotel at 8 am and taken to Panjim Jetty or Coco beach.Upon reaching the Jetty,you take a boat and head to Grande Island. When you reach this place, you can't stop admiring the beauty of the clear,magical waters of Arabian Sea. If you are lucky you can spot dolphins as well.
This island will be the point where we drop anchor for your swim.
Then we head to Palolem beach or Monkey island which is locally known by many names. It is a pristine location which was featured in the movie The Bourne Supremacy. You hop into the water for your snorkel adventure and what you see is fish in every colour and variety swimming just around you- such a beautiful sight! It is a dream come true as you swim past such wonderful creations of Mother Earth. When you are done with snorkelling, come out and relax on the beach while you admire the scenery.
Afterwards enjoy a delicious Goan barbeque of fish or meat accompanied by drinks. Return back to the mainland and be dropped off at your hotel.
(The visibility of the water depends upon the currents and weather conditions for which we are not responsible)
- Local guide
- Dolphin watching
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- lease note that dolphin spotting is not guaranteed and depends on the day's weather and water conditions
- Boat is stocked with all necessary safety equipment
- Tour operates with a minimum of 8 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements
- In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Motorboat holds a total of 18 passengers
- Please bring your own swimwear if you are planning on swimming
- You're welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks on board
Just carry print out or soft copy of the confirmation you get from us after completing the advance payment.
(GeTS Holidays Pvt Ltd)
Phone: +91 9910702333
(Please use these contact details for last-minute changes, questions regarding meeting point or hotel pick-up, emergencies and other issues)